Thursday, December 2, 2010

wikiweak

I kind of get wikileaks, I get that we have a right to know, I get that Julian Assange looks like a James Bond villain, and I get why the government(s) should be worried. What I don't get is why the Conservatives (read:teabaggers) are all "It's Obama's Fault!" First off my pretties, wikileaks has been around since 07, two years before OBama took office, secondly, I thought that you wanted the gov to NOT keep secrets from you? you can have your cake, you can eat it, too, but you can't ask for cake and then demand pie. Also, THIS (I like to redirect to Ms. PalinUSA's twitter whenever possible, it's just too damn fun.)
a) Assange is not American and does not live in the US, nor does the internet belong to America, so Treason is a bit of a stretch, really.
b) Inexplicable, really? There's a difference between Copyright and Governement documents.
c) Way to plug your book and rile your rabid dog followers all in one tweet.

2 comments:

  1. I like the insight you give. Your statements really will challenge most people's common perception of the WikiLeaks. It will hopefully encourage some people to actually do some research into the topic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think that the fine line you are speaking about is one that people need to know, or else they might have a skewed view. good job brudda!

    ReplyDelete