Tuesday, November 16, 2010

quick, someone get a silver bullet!

Mtv is making a Teen Wolf series, trailer here. I can hear hundreds of proud MJ Fox fans howling in the distance, because nothing ruins your glory days quite like a "sexy" and "dark" remake of an iconic 80s comedy! Personally, I wish the industry would stop thinking everything needs a "gritty" reboot. Where's the fun, Hollywood? Vampires and Werewolves aren't real so quit trying to make me watch something that takes them so seriously, same with superheroes. I think someone needs to take this show behind the tool shed and put it out of its misery. Bright side is that it can't get any worse than it already has, right?

1 comment:

  1. I hate all these remakes. I'm not against them necessarily, but I feel they should do a better job if they are going to be re-imagining old stories and movies.

    ReplyDelete